The Lean Startup Academy is an unique opportunity to mature your business by systematically testing your ideas against the market with the support of experts. The course will help you to identify who your prioritary customers should be initially, what is the right value proposition for them and how to reach them.
The second Lean Startup Academy will support 10 European eHealth startups to improve their business model through an intensive programme delivered by experienced trainers.
This free-of-charge training will be delivered online during ten weeks, from October 9 to December 15, and in one live session on October 19 – October 20 from 9:00-18:00 at the eHealthForum Athens 2017.
The eHealth Forum aims to become the definitive annual meeting point, centered in Greece, within the rapidly growing eHealth market where stakeholders from the South East of Europe and the Middle East connect and network to exchange information and innovation. The eHealth Forum aims to engage representatives from all fields, provide the grounds to display all points of view, and be the place where ideas develop, mature and are implemented into actions benefiting society and the economy.
Companies will benefit from one-to-one customized coaching sessions to fit the specific needs of each participant, as well as specific support in connecting with healthcare organizations at international level for market validation
The training is based on Lean Startup and Customer Development methodologies, and uses the ´flip classroom´ approach with an important focus on the expertise of mentors. Participants will be pushed to share their experiences, re-think their current business approach focusing on solving customers’ needs, and get out of the building to validate their assumptions.
- Early-stage startups and SMEs within the eHealth sector.
- Headquartered in Europe.
- Willingness to commit
- Unique value proposition
- Scalability and impact
- Dario Mazzella. META Group S.r.l
- Francesco Rocciola. META Group S.r.l.
Expectations about commitment from their side
It is a long training so we need you to bring the same passion that you have for your idea or startup into the service.
- Commitment to follow the 10 week online training and validation (at least 6 interviews with customers or stakeholders are expected per week).
- Commitment to attend the eHealth Forum Athens physical event, that brings together ehealth gatekeepers, industry leaders, scientists, patients and innovators in Athens at Technopolis City of Athens venue. Delegations and representatives gather to network and collaborate in order to promote digital health integration for equal access and a sustainable future for the Greek economy and the surrounding region. eHealth Hub will negotiate favourable conditions for the selected companies.
Application deadline: September 27
Confirmation of 10 participants: October 2
Online training (10 weeks): October 9 – December 15
Live session: October 19 – October 20 / 09:00-18:00 eHealth Forum Athens
Contact details if any question
If you have any questions about the Lean Startup Academy, please email Dario Mazzella: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This high quality training is delivered completely free of charge (except travel expenses to the live session) as it is funded by the European Commission via the eHealth Hub project. The project plans to deliver other 4 training programs with live events in other European locations. If you cannot attend the Eastern Europe edition, join our mailing list to stay tuned for future editions.