APPROACH THE LEAN STARTUP METHODOLOGY AND FINE TUNE YOUR BUSINESS MODEL
The Lean Startup Academy @ ICEEFEST 2018
The Lean Startup Academy is a unique opportunity to validate your business model and start increasing your commercial traction. By testing your hypothesis against the market, you will identify your prioritary customers, the right value proposition for them and the best channel to reach them.
Starting March 2018, the Lean Startup Academy Spain will support 10 European eHealth startups to improve their business model through an intensive validation programme led by experienced trainers.
This free-of-charge training will be delivered via:
- A first face-to-face training session with eHealth experts and stakeholders.
- Intensive out-of-the-building interactions with potential customers during ten weeks.
- Weekly on-line sessions to share learnings and get feedback
- Participation in sectoral meetings to network and increase validation opportunities.
What’s the deal for startups and SMEs?
- End up with a sound, validated business model tested against your market.
- Get personalised feedback from experienced trainers.
- Find your product-market fit and start commercializing effectively.
- Access to potential customers, investors and other eHealth experts outside your current network.
- Get visibility via eHealth Hub partners dissemination channels.
- Be invited to participate in other eHealth Hub opportunities like connecting with private investors, if you do homework and get traction
Selection criteria: unique value proposition / scalability and impact / willingness to commit
Eligibility criteria: Early-stage startups and SMEs within the eHealth sector / headquarters in Europe
Application deadline: 3rd of June
Live session: June 14t – June 15th (10:00-18:00 ICEEfest Bucharest)
Contact details if any question
If you have any questions about the Lean Startup Academy, please email Dario Mazzella: email@example.com.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Fill out this application form to apply !