The Lean Startup Academy is a unique opportunity to validate your business model and start increasing your commercial traction. By testing your hypothesis against the market, you will identify yourprioritary customers, the right value proposition for them and the best channel to reach them. Starting September 2018, the eHealth HUB Lean Startup Academy will support 10 European eHealth startups to improve their business model through an intensive validation programme led by experienced trainers from eHealth HUB.
This free-of-charge training will be delivered via:
- A first face-to-face training session with eHealth experts and stakeholders.
- Intensive out-of-the-building interactions with potential customers during ten weeks.
- Weekly on-line sessions to share learnings and get feedback
- Participation in sectoral meetings to network and increase validation opportunities.
What’s the deal for startups and SMEs?
- End up with a sound, validated business model tested against your market.
- Get personalised feedback from experienced trainers.
- Find your product-market fit and start commercializing effectively.
- Access to potential customers, investors and other eHealth experts outside your current network.
- Get visibility via eHealth Hub partners dissemination channels.
- Be invited to participate in other eHealth Hub opportunities like connecting with private investors, if you do homework and get traction
This edition of the Lean Startup Academy is organized in partnership with Open Accelerator, an acceleration program involving national and international experts that offers the chance to receive seed investment and to co-develop your project with Zambon as strategic Partner.
Specifically, we look for modern health solutions in the fields of:
- Drug delivery systems
- Medical devices, biomarkers and diagnostics
- Wearables and Digital Health
- Big Data
Calendar of Training activities
15-16 September 2018: residential workshop
AGENDA OF THE WORKSHOP
Early-stage startups and SMEs within the eHealth sector / headquarters in Europe
Companies involved into Open Accelerator’s program
Live session: 15-16 September 2018
Contact details if any question
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org